Friday, August 6, 2021

Online bear show plus

 I will be spending the next three days keeping an eye on the online bear and friend show I am participating in.... PayPal has changed its shipping partner so Bob and I will have to check that out. PayPal said to wait till I had something to send... not looking forward to that.

Just another note on the fish/carp. They are in our local man-made lake which was made for recreation and water retention etc. The carp help keep it clean... they are bottom feeders. One never sees them except at the marina where you can buy ( or bring your own) dog food pellets to feed them. Ducks come too and there is a competition on who gets a pellet first. The marina is a very popular place!!



Here's my "lead" bear.... the bear on the show's home page which one can click and get to my "shop".

No comments: