Thursday, August 12, 2021

wild wild day

 Bob and I were "assigned" to doggie day care while the rest of the family helped sort and fill 500 back to school backpacks  for our elder daughter's Phoenix Family students!

So out we went to do our doggie bit.... Gorgeous sunny day but the thermometer registered 99 F. The dogs did their bathroom bit but it was too hot for them to run around. As we sat on the deck we made sure they had plenty of water and lots of petting etc. and they wandered around the yard.

When we left the sky started darkening... huge black clouds to the Northwest! It started sprinkling as I collected the mail. By the time I got inside it started to pour... then it started to hail....Water poured from the gutters! Huge puddles in the backyard. The temps dropped rapidly! 

BTW... the e-check in worked no sheets to fill in ,nothing but my name  and a quick look at the computer. My doctor was a little behind schedule but I always take my kindle along so that was no big deal. When she apologized ... that's what I told her too.


1 comment:

Kay said...

Technology is a wonderful thing. I can read Kindle books on my iPhone too if I don't actually have my Kindle with me. I love that we can now deposit checks to our banks online.