Saturday, February 13, 2021

zero

 This morning the thermometer read zero..  yes, 0 degrees F. Tomorrow it is supposed to be lower.  Monday even lower and the rest of the week? Who knows.

Luckily I only had one errand... a trip to Costco on my hearing aid's behalf .... when that was done home I went. 

Our car can be turned on and gotten warm. The doors are locked. The engine is on for 10 minutes and then off one can go. Nice and warm. In this weather that is really "the bomb". 

I left home about 10am... lots of traffic.  Lots of cars at Costco.  Lots of people with full to overflowing carts at Costco. I was glad we didn't need anything and wouldn't have to be one of those in those long check out lines!!   Hearing aid issue was solved and home I went. Pot of coffee awaited me!

HOME SWEET HOME!!

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

We DID need a couple of things at Costco. I've learned that no matter how long the lines look they move fast. Hubby did the paying while I went to the bathroom. He was waiting for me when I got out.

Joanne Noragon said...

I am in love with my indoor car starter.