Monday, January 18, 2021

little posting

 Even though we are still  helping our daughter with her bathroom plus ... and having our grand daughter stop by with a "needs repair" coffee table ... it seems like the "riot" news takes up a lot of our time.

The stats in our area are still very nerve wracking so we have increased our usage of curbside. My elder daughter did receive the shot ( felt absolutely rotten the next day or so) and the rest of us are on the health dept. lists. No word yet.

Since I am allergic to the flu shot, am  75 plus, and have some heart issues we have decided to contact my doctor and see what he recommends. Does he want me to take the shot under hospital supervision or what!

Luckily (?) I have another online show coming up in February so bear making is always an option while house bound ...

To celebrate the inauguration will will take down our Christmas lights and put away the tree... will miss the glow of the lights at night.  To aid in this, the temperature is supposed to reach into the 50's !


1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

I'll be happy to see fifties again. Waft a bit northeast, OK?