Monday, January 11, 2021

Helping in the bathroom

 We have been helping my daughter redo her bathroom... last visits we put up wall anchors for shelves and painting the walls.  Before yesterdays visit, my daughter replaced the faucet and finished the painting. I doggie sat while she and my husband check for leaks ( from the new faucet) and put back up the shower curtain "rod" with bigger wall anchors... 

My daughter has decided on an accent wall, feeling the bathroom is too white, and will hang up hooks for towels and the cutest picture of a Scottish cow standing in an old fashioned bath tub!!

We are in her bubble so visiting her is safe... she gets the vaccine Thursday

She found a recipe for a grilled cheese, caramelized onion and fig jam sandwich... it called for sourdough but she chose pumpernickel ...  wonderful dinner !!

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

It's good to pitch in.

Jo said...

I'm sure your daughter is grateful for your help. My daughter is just in the process of buying her first house so I'm sure we'll be called on to help out too.