Tuesday, January 26, 2021

weather on the news

 The weather person had all sorts of dire predictions last night with lots of maps showing up to a foot of snow to the north and west.... and some here.  But when we woke up this morning it looked like we had a dusting of confectionery sugar!!

But Kansas was reporting multiple simultaneous car crashes on the news... they must have gotten ice instead of snow!! Amazing how different the weather can be even if only 20 - 30 miles away!!

My daughter received the Moderna vaccine.... day one was fine... day 2 -3 was awful. She is not looking forward to the second part.

Took Tigger (the orangey one) to the vet for his annual check-up yesterday. The vet's office is still doing Covid requirements. So was called in from our parking spot and an assistant came out for him and the carrier. Dr. Ryder called us on his speaker phone so we got to listen to the whole exam. Tigger is getting fatter ( just like all of us staying home) and needs to have his food bowl less full...lol.  Other than that .. he got three shots, worm stuff and is cleared for another year ... teeth are good too so no cleaning! He is doing the after shots extra sleeping today.

Just finished my Missouri  sales tax form for 2020.... with that year being what it was I didn't have any taxable sales. Sales yes, but not taxable ones. I know if I don't send in the form to the Dept. of Revenue... it will let me know in uncertain terms even if I didn't have any taxable sales.... So I have taken care of things for another year!!  LOL

I think I will treat myself to some "Miss Read"  .... I am enjoying rereading the book and will have to hunt out the second book!


1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

That's what my vet said, Skim off a layer of food. At that point I'd gained five Covid pounds, so I skimmed off a layer from me, too. It worked.