Tuesday, January 14, 2020

working away

I have been working away on new things for the next bear show in February... and filling bags for the Disabled Vets Red Racks thrift store and the Habitat for Humanity Restore thrift store!!
Bob and I made a run to both of the stores this morning and my corner where I store stuff until there is "enough" is empty! Hooray... time to start again!

Our weather has meant very foggy mornings but the afternoons are fine. Today we will have temps in the low 40's.  So no heavy coats!!

My "quilting" group meets here Wednesday eveningso I have been thinking about the "menu".... desert will be something with chocolate. One member gives up chocolate for Lent but it's not that time yet! I try to offer some healthy things  such as veggies and dip, nuts and the like but everyone has a sweet tooth so out come cookies and brownies!








1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

I must remember to put out my Simple Recycle bag tomorrow night.