Sunday, January 12, 2020

weatherman goofs

The weatherman's prediction was off.... yes we had rain and it froze and then snow. But no where near as bad as he predicted. The 6 inches of snow ended up being about an inch. The ice never was a sheet of ice but just granules. So we lucked out !!
My planned stay at home things filled the day. I finished a Faye Kellerman book ... " The Beast".  I love her way of writing her characters. I feel like I know them !
Then I finished a bear sweater... It was a pattern I found for free on Ravelry for a doll but it works for bears!! The first one I did I used much finer yarn and smaller needles. The second used the yarn and needles the author recommended. Fun.. they turned out very different size wise!!
Then I worked on a mouse... red mohair for Valentine's Day.
So it was a good day!

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Our weather forecast was for 30 or 60 today, depending on the weatherman. It really was about 40.