Wednesday, January 29, 2020

surprise!! snow!!

I woke up this morning to find we had received about an inch of snow.  Surprise! Put on my boots and went out for the papers.
Yes we still actually get two newspapers... the Kansas City Star and the Independence Examiner. I like getting both since they cover different aspects of the KC/ Eastern Jackson County viewpoints.  BTW the carriers throw the paper in plastic bag at the end of the driveway.... by car.

My computer sent me notifications this morning... reminders of things I need to do before I have a heart catheter procedure tomorrow.  They are doing this because the nuclear stress test showed something the doctors weren't happy with....what happens after this? Maybe a stent/s... ? or nothing at all which is what happened 6 years ago when I had the test.

One good thing... Bob is taking me out to dinner tonight.


No comments: