Thursday, November 8, 2018

Surprise... it's snowing

I'm not ready for snow!! Currently we have just enough to look like the grass has dandruff!!. It was cold this morning when we went out to "sell books" to 1/2 Price Books. We didn't make much but the pile of 35 plus boxes has been dwindled down to just a few boxes of keepers! Hooray!
I think I may ask the DH to turn on the gas fire... for a little warmth plus I like the flames!!

The next online bear show starts tomorrow at 11 am Eastern... I enjoyed making Christmasy ones! We will spend the weekend watching for sales ( hopefully) and boxing them up for the mail. We will also be moving furniture and stuff so that the carpet layers can get to work early Monday morning. The carpet in the "Master" bedroom is the original carpet ( laid in 1976)... definitely replacement time.
I am looking forward to it...

btw ... we have been " discussing, loudly, where to put the bed, dressers etc. while the carpet layers are at work!! Not sure which of us won!


1 comment:

diane b said...

A difficult time replacing carpet.