Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all ! 

Stole this from MacQue blog ...  I think my DH and I are all set for everyone to arrive this afternoon! I went to the grocery store for the "I forgots" and he blew all the leaves from the deck and put out the chair cushions. It is supposed to reach 60 F this afternoon and the smokers will enjoy being able to sit outside.
My daughters and their families decided to take the cooking burden off  my shoulders this year. All I had to do was pre-dinner cheese and crackers and veggies and the stuffing in the slow cooker . Thanksgiving dinner will be somewhat of a surprise!!  Feels strange...

The next question is whether to go with my DD and grand daughter Black Friday shopping which now starts here as early as  2pm today.  If I went to that store I'd miss the turkey dinner and all the visiting... so guess not!  But maybe much much later places??

Saturday my DH and DD and I are headed to a local nursery to make fresh evergreen wreaths. We are really looking forward to that!
Sunday DH and I are heading out to a train show/sale. My DH is a train collector.  Maybe I can sneak a purchase or two for his Christmas present??




No comments: