Sunday, November 11, 2018

Lili's artwork



My granddaughter is 16 and in her junior year of high school. These are two of her latest pieces. The upper one was done in white chalk on a black background.
She did them in her school art class. She brought them to my house so that I could take pictures of them for her portfolio. Next year she will be applying for college/art school.

I've been watching her draw ( or whatever)  forever and have seen a big step forward lately. It's interesting to watch her advance.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is very talented!

diane b said...

She sure is a talented artist already. Hope she gets into art school.

Bea said...

Hiya! -just popping over from Joanne's blog. I just want to say that your granddaughter is exceptionally talented. You must be very proud.