Thursday, July 25, 2024

Retail Bins

 My daughter, grandson and I went to the new "Retail Bins" store here in Blue Springs... it sells overstocked and returned items on a sliding price. The price starts out at $12/ item and by the end of the week the price is $2/item. We went on the cheapest day ! Still loads of stuff and people filled grocery store carts !! We found a few things and my daughter said that if we had small children there was loads to keep them busy in the summertime!! We will go again on  a more pricey day! BTW.. think this may be a franchise. There seem to be others.

We are still hot and the a/c runs most of the time so other than trips to the grocery store, doctor appointments etc we are sticking close to our recliners... me reading, Bob on Xbox or reading. I have also worked on bears, animals and accessories for the upcoming fall and winter online bear shows.

Older daughter and her non-profit are working hard getting donations for the annual backpack event - back packs and school supplies for school kids in the Phoenix Family  housing sites.I saw on Facebook that there were over 1300 kids signed up!! I see there are many programs doing similar things... don't remember there being any when my kids were in school.

 


No comments: