Friday, December 9, 2022

Tests and Tigger

 Tests all went ok except it seems I have fluid in one lung...the reason why I am so out of breath. An increase in my furosemide is hoped to take care of it. If not they will use a needle and drain it. Sounds lovely doesn't it??

Tigger has lost his rubber band toy... ie I took it!! He's left with the ball made from blue painter's tape and some purchased toys. He has a toy mouse which looks quite real and we never know when or where it will show up!! 

Looks like Bob has the flu .. I made him take a covid test just in case. It was negative.

4 comments:

DrumMajor said...

So glad you took away the rubberband. Hope the docs gave something for the flu. It took me 2 months and 2 rounds of antibiotics, 3 courses of Trelegy inhaler and my usual albuterol nebulizer 2-4 times a day to stop coughing. I even got last year's flu shot, but this Type A was persistent. I got well enough to get my #5 covid and this year's flu shot. Linda in Kansas

DrumMajor said...

That's a tad rare to collect some fluid on one lung, but hope it's diminished soon. "Tapping" isn't so bad; it makes you feel better and aids in recovering quicker, if needed. Linda in Kansas

Kay said...

Oh gee... I hope you feel better soon. I would certainly hope to take care of problems with medications than a needle. I thought fluid in the lungs meant pneumonia. I sure hope you don't have that. Please take good care of yourself.

Kathy G said...

Our hospitals are reporting high levels of flu, Covid, and RSV.