Sunday, August 7, 2022

update..

 I am still taking it easy... pinched a nerve in my lower back which led to PAIN from my hip to my foot... so took it easy yesterday with regular intakes of acetaminophen. Much better today... spent my recliner time knitting on a bear sweater... still needs buttons and pressing.

Today Bob took off for out elder/ dog owning daughter's house. Harper got out of her wooden - 6 foot - closed  fenced back yard.. Scout didn't go with her but our daughter did get Harper back! Now she and Bob and trying to find out how Harper managed it!!  (turns out she worked her way under the back gate... They blocked that off so Harper won't be able to do that again!)





1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh, dear. A pinched nerve is so painful. I hope it continues to improve ASAP. That’s a cute little sweater. I love to knit and I should be doing it (grandson due in late October, needs blanket!) but it’s just too hot here.