Thursday, April 14, 2022

don't like to b***h

 Woke up this morning with hands that ached and would not do much of anything.  So no bear making or much of anything. Took some acetominophin  ( with my heart medication I can't take the others). My hands feel a little better. Lucky that I am a two finger typist isn't it??

So it's a reading and puttering day... 

We had all sorts of dire storm predictions yesterday... the wind alerts were really nasty. 80 mph predicted for late last night and early this morning. So we readied the deck... took down stuff, brought in the rug, turned the chairs over etc. Later, I did see lightning and heard some rumbling...but nothing too scary. No damage sighted this morning.


Forgot to post this yesterday...things more normal today

1 comment:

Kay said...

We've heard about the scary weather on the mainland. I hope it will be a peaceful spring for you.