Monday, April 11, 2022

Easter prep

 We try to combine our tasks into one round trip... today it was grocery store, pharmacy, gas station and Post Office ! 

Usually I put packages either in the mailbox ,or if too big, on the front steps... but today the box was too  big and the weather was too iffy to leave it on the steps!! Didn't want the bear inside to get wet so we added the PO to our round robin trip!!

I've started a shopping list for our Easter "dinner". It's going to be a casual one... Bob is grilling. I hope it is nice enough to be outside!! 

I have started picking up stuff for the EGG hunt...I will have to check up in the attic to see if we still have plastic eggs to put stuff in!!

Spent the evening at our elder daughter's house...got the menu planned for Sunday. Added items to her Wal-Mart grocery list. Now to check with younger daughter and get her approval. .... Yes... approval given. .... We should have a great meal... hope the weather co-operates!

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I hope you have good weather on your side of the state. Here it's forecast to be chilly and rainy.