Saturday, November 28, 2020

Things are starting

Of course last night was Thanksgiving leftover night... still some more left !!

This morning I dragged down the storage box of outdoor lights  and the one that has cards, table runners, tree skirt and the like. That one also has the Santa hat. Do I want to have Bob ( or one of my daughters) take a picture of me  in the hat with  the much longer covid hair?

more later...

The deck has had all the leaves that got stuck behind things bagged up.  Looks like people could actually sit outside if the weather continues to be good!  I also put up lights along the railings!! I love seeing them from the kitchen window .

Bob brought down our tree from the attic and set it up in the bay window of our living room. It already has lights  so a timer has the tree lit automatically from 4.30 pm to 11.30 pm. Nice.... I will bring down the box of ornaments shortly.

So decorating is coming along... slowly but surely.

Thanksgiving leftovers... again

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Yes, so it begins. With Stuffing on the Bottom (Thanksgiving leftovers).

Kay said...

I love Thanksgiving leftovers. I'm glad you had some too. You're way ahead of me on Christmas. We still haven't begun to decorate anything.