Friday, November 27, 2020

busy busy busy

It has been a busy week... started the annual making of huge amounts of home made Chex mix. My family has been waiting... patiently. I was surprised to see that mixed nuts from both Aldi and Wal-Mart had pistachios . I don't think that happened last year.

Then it was the Thanksgiving apple pie ... stuffing ... and so on

One daughter brought home made cranberry sauce and cranberry breakfast bars. She came into the house alone with mask on!

The other daughter made smashed potatoes,  yeast rolls and corn casserole.

So you can see we all ate well... but separately.

I love hazelnuts.... and am waiting with "hope in my heart" that Aldi will have them again this holiday season!!

Our area is surging with covid  so have re-started online curbside grocery pick up again. We went this morning to pick up an order.....some things didn't make the list. Was it too much to expect over Thanksgiving??

Also did a drop off of "stuff" at  Goodwill. I have been filling a large black plastic leaf bag for some time. The bag just became a hazard to walk around. Goodwill has an outside socially distanced drop off.

I am almost set for my next online bear show... so maybe some Kindle reading time is in order. Thank goodness for Kindle... our libraries are all closed with curbside ordering and drop off.

1 comment: