Monday, November 9, 2020

Quarantine over

 My daughters and their family have been on quarantine for the last week plus. Now they are done!!My elder daughter can return to work and her nephew, my grandson, who is doing virtual learning plus band can go back to school for his daily band class.  He's been missing it.

My younger daughter teaches virtually ... so not much has been different for her other than no getting out to shop etc. But being able to does take some of the boredom out of life !!

I spent the weekend reading things about the election results etc. and watching the online bear show I was part of. Then it was doing the PayPal paper work and boxing up sold bears up for mailing.  hooray!!

There's another  online bear show next month and then I will start on Stella's sweater. I bought yarn and needles already!! One ball will be enough for either a newborn or 6 month size sweater.

We had another warm windy day... clouds came and went."They" say we will wake up to rain and colder weather tomorrow.  Maybe that will mean the end to leaves falling...

1 comment:

Kay said...

That must be a relief! My son has asked for more masks for my grandsons so I’ll be busy with that now.