Thursday, November 14, 2019

Visit ... mine... to the cardiologist

I had a nice visit with my cardiologist yesterday. After checking me over and telling me everything is fine... we talked books and cats. He was interested in the fact that Jack and I have similar symptoms and some of the same pills....lol.
He was also interested in the book I had brought along to keep me occupied while I waited. Turns out we like to read the same type of books and are both book-a-holics. The one I brought along was a rural French policeman police procedural... with oh such great food described as well. There are currently 12 books in the series. The author is Martin Walker ... the hero is "Bruno".  Bob likes the series too!
Our library system has some of them ( we "ordered" all they had in hardback) and Amazon has all versions even Kindle.  What are we going to do when we've read all 12??

Best of all I don't have to see the cardiologist for another 6 months...

1 comment:

Terra said...

I am your newest follower. You and I both admit to being bookaholics in our current posts, we both use that word to describe ourselves.