Wednesday, October 23, 2019

purse or handbag...

I noticed on another blog I follow a discussion about purses and handbags. I commented.  We are headed to San Diego next Sunday through Thursday and  got me thinking about what to do about my purse.
I do not want to lug around my usual purse filled with everything... nor do I want to have all my credit cards and rewards cards. So what to do?
I have a much smaller purse which has a shoulder strap good for across my chest... not easy for someone to grab that, right?! Big enough for a small purse holding one credit card, driver's license, health card and  a little cash. There is also a zippered pocket for extra hearing aid batteries, a list of my prescriptions and my doctors' names. And my phone....  So just before we leave... I will switch things into the smaller purse.... There problem solved!

... now to figure out what clothes I need.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Yup! I do that too. I don't carry my usual stuff when I travel.