Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Fall... and keeping busy

Today it is almost cool enough to turn on the fireplace insert... almost. Looking out the windows I see rain and leaves beginning to turn. The flame bushes, dogwoods and some maples are the first.

Bob and I went to the gym and did our routines. He quit before I did !! Huzzah ! Later I treated him to lunch at Panera's ... Cuban sandwiches and a cup of soup. I had squash and he had broccoli cheese. The place was packed ! So we ended up eating on two easy chairs with plates on our laps. We were good... no spills or stains!! The food was good... next time we go later in the afternoon!  Now I don't feel guilty about making him "eat out of the fridge" tonight.

I have traced out three bears for this evenings "stitch and bitch" meeting. An online bear show is coming up and I want to have more ready! So far the ones I have ready are mostly Christmas or winter themed... may make a few that are not!








1 comment:

Mama Spark said...

Love Panera! Not sure how I would feel eating on my lap though. Good job on no spills, LOL.