Thursday, August 23, 2018

What a day

Well... this time it isn't about me!!!  We were woken up at 2 am Tuesday morning.... sure something absolutely awful had happened. Turned out our daughter was at our local hospital's ER with our grand daughter. Our DD was sure it wasn't serious ( GD is a bit of of hypochondriac) but this time Lili was right. Her really painful abdomen was appendicitis!  The doctors removed it at 7am. Three little incisions and she was back home by 3pm.  No school for three days ( high school junior).
Lili even has pictures.... the procedure is so different nowadays...

       After surgery.....

I have been working on items for the next online show... Bright Star's Fall Stars show.  
I received a surprise box of mohair fur in the mail!!  Made my day!! I have already used one piece for the show and have another in the planning stage from two pieces - blue and red!!

I have been searching for my needle felting supplies. My DH put things away while I was in the hospital so he could have them bring in a hospital bed ( this way way back) but his idea of where to put things definitely differs from mine. I have an order that cannot be made without these things...rats!!  Keep on searching!

Bingo tonight with my daughters... fundraiser for Phoenix Family!


No comments: