Sunday, September 2, 2018

update and lead bear

Lili is doing well... back to school and a shopping trip with me for a homecoming dance dress...which we found!
Clearing out my son's house and the selling process is moving along. Not to say that there haven't been a few hiccups. Bob, the girls and I have taken some things.... some to use and some to remember Robb by. We have made many many trips to Goodwill , Disabled Vets and Habitat for Humanity's Restore and have two hugs days planned for the rest. One is a huge truck to go to a storage unit and one is a "Donation Day" for one of my daughter's non-profits. What's left, the girls will take to Goodwill or The Salvation Army!!
This has been both a lot of work and a lot of heartache.

I have been working on bears and friends for the upcoming online show ... link is on the sidebar ... coming up next weekend. Here is my lead bear Raggedy ( named by my grandson the moment he saw him!)

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear Lili has recovered! You have been busy and that bear is really cute!...perfect name too!

Mama Spark said...

Clearing away the lifetime of someone you love is very difficult. I had to do this for my father. It brings up a lot of good memories thought and was quite cathartic. Oh the stories I got to share with my husband about my dad and my life! I hope it gave you some peace and joy as well in such a difficult time! Your bear is adorable!

Kay said...

Oh my! That is just the cutest, cuddliest looking bear.