Monday, August 13, 2018

Toward normality

After practicing a few times I finally took off in the car by myself to look for a new pair of shoes. Definitely not something the DH wants to participate in. I was successful with the shoes but missed seeing a bump driving home. Luckily I was in the mini SUV ( a higher car) so no damage.

One of the cats... probably Tigger ..upchucked on my comforter. It's too big for my washing machine. The laudromat wanted $10.00 for its big machine and the dry cleaner wanted over $24.00. So home we went and out onto the deck where we scrubbed and rinsed with the hose. Its drying now but it looks good. Dry catfood vomit can stain !

I am going around without the cane as much as possible. I take it along when we shop etc. just in case and where the ground is really rough or with lots of steps!! Feeling pretty good about this!!

Another online bear show in September.... so back to sewing!

No comments: