Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Little guy goingto Clarion...



I've put my ArtFire and Etsy shops on vacation... we are headed out on a road trip/vacation by Monday. First stop in Tenn. to visit Bob's brother, then on to Sanibel island, Fl. Then on our way home we will stop off at St. Augustine, FL. ... the first city in this hemisphere. There 's fort, light house, beaches, the Fountain of Youth and an old city downtown. We will spend a day and a half being tourists. Then we head to South Carolina to see Bob's sister. Then we head home stopping off in Tenn. on our way.
Considering our wet spring I have made lots of bags with cut out bears and everything to make them! Though I don't think walking on the beach has to be done in dry weather!

Anyway... here's today's little guy( Rusty... a little over 4 inches). The color's not true... he's a darker rust color and the backing is more like brown, but I took it with a flash at my computer desk!I've postedf a second picture... the one on the left is more "true".

No comments: