Wednesday, February 2, 2022

winter storm??

 After all the hoopla yesterday I expected a doozy of an ice/ snowfall event. When I went out for the paper I didn't feel any ice under the 4 inches of snow.  As a former NYer. Michigander... etc that didn't faze me. But then I wasn't driving...

Schools have all gone to virtual today and probably tomorrow. My grand daughter got stuck in her apartment's complex parking lot but got out and went home. She wouldn't have tried it but her male cat had a neutering appointment ( now postponed for two weeks).

The news mentioned loads of accidents on the interstate...injuries but no fatalities ( good).

Since we filled in stuff at the grocery store yesterday, we are going to hunker down and fill up the bird feeders. Today we have a flock of juncoes, tufted titmouse, blue jays and morning doves.

1 comment: