Saturday, June 26, 2021

changes are here

 Weatherbug  and the tv anchorperson warned us that weather changes were on their way... waves of thunderstorms and rain from this morning till Sat/Sunday. Some say we could have over 4 inches of rain during this period.

When I woke this morning, it was a really greenie dark morning...rain and thunder arrived an hour or so later. I won't be watering for awhile. Temps had dropped to the low 70's and even though there were rumors (?) of the temp rising to mid-90's.. I have my doubts!!

Started this yesterday and it was pretty much accurate. It looks like today will be the same.

We are off to a new restaurant for lunch. Elder daughter has today off so she will join us. We re going to order different things and divide them so we can try lots!!

I keep forgetting to post... Lunch was fine not great but fine. It's still new so time to improve. It's part of a huge nursery complex so the outdoor seating is really nice. After lunch we looked around at the plants and containers for sale.



2 comments:

betty said...

That would be nice to have so much rain! I live in Phoenix and we always need it :) Interesting restaurant you went to; I like the theme of it with the nursery.

betty

Joanne Noragon said...

We have six days of rain forecast beginning Monday. This after six straight days last week.