Sunday, June 27, 2021

too much stuff on the stairs

 Ever since Tigger tripped me I have been very careful on our stairs.... but my daughter wasn't careful and missed her last step on the stairs ... too much stuff on the stairs and too much stuff in her arms ( laundry and trash bags). I have kept my mouth shut about the hazards! Maybe I shouldn't have and risked being snapped at??

She hurt her knee... her tailbone ... and the wall !! Guess it could have been worse.

We still have the possibility of more rain... but the cooler temps are  wonderful. Last night we took a chance with the rain and had dinner out on the deck.  About 15 minutes after we went in to do the dishes etc. it started to rain. Grabbed the cushions and took them inside. Of course that meant the rain didn't last long!

My deck plants and flowers are loving this!!


2 comments:

betty said...

Ouch! Stairs can be very dangerous indeed! We had our last our with stairs back in 2011 and when we moved out, we said "never again." These old bones of ours were getting tired climbing up and down them all thetime.

Hope your daughter feels better soon!

betty

Joanne Noragon said...

Yes, all the flowers on the deck are happy with the rain.