Friday, April 21, 2017

Working hard... upcoming show

I have been working hard so that I will have everything made by the time my sister-in-law comes to visit from Florence, SC !  My page from the Spring Stars show has loads of new bears and bear friends ready for May 12th.  As usual these will be kept secret until the show!!


I've also been busy accumulating "ideas' for Ellin's visit here.... There is a huge flea market held twice a year up in White Cloud ( North of Kansas City up near Nebraska).  Hamilton, Mo ( the home of JC Penney and the Missouri Star Quilt stores)  is worth another trip.  There's the Brookside ( Kansas City) Annual Art Show.  A chance to look at Glasgow, MO 's Bushwacker Bend winery, the town's stores and lunch overlooking the Missouri River.  
Guess we'll keep ourselves busy!!


No comments: