Thursday, April 6, 2017

Eliminating my Tripod website

I hadn't updated my tripod site in a billion years... it had gotten to be a hassle with all their changes and I couldn't add a PayPal button. So it sat there .. costing me $5/mo. and generating some traffic to etsy and elsewhere. Then my credit card's (to pay the $5/ mo)  expiration date was fast approaching and I decided it was time to close things down.  Easier said than done.. I finally had to use their chat room.  It's gone ... http://g_dragon_teddy_bears.com  no longer exists. Somewhat nostalgic. 
So I will think about starting another site that I don't use for online show purposes....

Final eye checkup for both eyes ( post cataract surgery)  is done... passed with flying colors.  I can see again!!  I have a friend who comments that she is not used to seeing me without glasses!

No comments: