Monday, January 13, 2014

quiet time? Think not!!

I thought that this would be a quiet time... just me and my bears. But... no. All sorts of interesting classes have popped up. Not only for the grandchildren but for me too. Lili will be taking  a fiber class which starts using a large circular loom. The loom reminds me of the spools with 4 nails that I used to use. Her loom has lots of "nails" it will be interesting to see what they make with it. Dominic is taking a beginning class on food prep... run by the chef from a local grocery store.  Both these classes are offered through my local parks and Rec !!
Now as for me... well I am taking "make a tote" from an old pair of jeans. This will be at one of my local libraries. Then I am taking a fused glass pendant class and possibly a glass bead necklace class offered at a local new "crafter's" store.
So we should all be occupied with "new" things this winter!!
BTW... still lots of bear time and bear friend time here!!

No comments: