Thursday, January 9, 2014

more bears... and cold weather

We have had some really really cold weather .... as low as -5 F overnight. Which means staying home and working. But the cold weather leaves my arthritic joints aching... especially my hands. I have finished some sewing

Albert and his cheese kit box

Cerise - hand-dyed Alpaca













and do have some more bears in the works! 
It looks like this weekend will be warm enough to take down the Christmas lights I have a neighbor who leaves his lights on the house up all year and has them on at night. At Christmas time he adds lights to the bushes  and trees.  I like my lights but can't really see leaving them up all year!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

It sounds so cold where you live. Your little mouse and bear are wonderful. I hope the hands improve.
Hugs