Saturday, January 4, 2014

more mohair and an updated bear

Facebook has become a great place to buy mohair!! Bear artists/makers are de-stashing right and left!! I have two online bear shows coming up later this winter and in the Spring... so the opportunities to get some new mohair colors and textures was irresistible. Now I just have to wait for the "stuff" to arrive!   Maybe I should go through my supplies and see if there is mohair I no longer want!! There bound to be artists who will
!
I have been thinking about re-accessorizing some of my holiday themed bears and friends... so that's my current "to do" list.... followed by new bears  for the online shows. This one is Abby the anime rabbit. She "finished" her carrot candy canes and has taken the wheelbarrow out for more carrots!

No comments: