Friday, November 2, 2012

What's next


Here's Larkin.... I was lucky  to find this wrought iron screw on holder! I made a pincushion from embossed cashmere upholstery fabric with vintage rayon plush  leaves and a wool felt flower and have attached it using  jewelry glue. The second picture shows Larkin and the screwed on pincushion in front of my  $10.00 ( with table and stool) 1950's green Singer sewing machine which works like a charm! The picture in front of the machine's colors are off due to the flash. The top one is much more accurate. 
The bear and her pincushion are listed on etsy.com and bearpile.com   and will be going with me to my next show.... DesMoines, IA on  Saturday Nov 10th at the State Fairgrounds!

THE WORLDWIDE CHRISTMAS TREASURES PREVIEW STARTS TODAY AT 4PM   NEW YORK TIME  .... CLICK ON THE SIDEBAR LINK ( upper right)

No comments: