Friday, August 14, 2026

check up etc

This morning  was check up time for my cardiologist.... everything fine and we, the doctor and I enjoyed a discussion about the primary elections last! Heart doing fine...

Then it was off to Hobby Lobby to pick up some holiday floral-type accessories... couldn't find where the polymer resin (Sculpey) had been moved to ...so will pick up some at Michael's  on my next visit...

Convinced Bob to stop at LaMar's donuts ... just had to have an apple fritter. Bob's Father really enjoyed them... The La Mar's weren't quite a good as Topp's in Geneva, NY ! 

I have really decided to "retire" from bear making..... December will be my last show. So I emailed another bear maker out in WA to find out it she wanted my mohair scraps! She was delighted and I am filling a box! This will help with the decluttering!!

Made a blueberry crostata...one of the best good looking ones... gorgeous brown crust and raw sugar sprinkles! 

No comments: