Tuesday, July 21, 2026

another errand go around

 We headed out again...starting this time with returning a library book. Then we stopped at one of the "Mater Man" booths for tomatoes. peaches and a small watermelon.  Then Bob and I "split up" . he went next door to CVS for his prescriptions while I went into our Neighborhood Walmart with a shopping list. By the time Bob was waiting for me and I had finished my list I was really feeling sick...it was hot and I was really thirsty.

But with Bob's loading and unloading the car everything was put away and I crashed in the recliner with something to drink!!  

The craft/quilting group meets tomorrow so after recuperating it was time to get the dining room ready and the kitchen floor mopped...the cats do leave all sorts of stuff  around!!

Speaking of stuff left around I have to put my work stuff away too! 

Bob has already put his ham fest purchases away ... he is really pleased  with them. After some work he will probably put some up for sale...

No comments: