Tuesday, October 15, 2024

cold...

 Woke up cold this morning... needed an additional quilt!! And it hasn't gotten warm today either! There are frost warnings for tomorrow morning.

I am baking a quiche for dinner tonight... we will enjoy having the oven on!!  It has sharp cheddar, Parmesan cheese, chopped ham, onions and red peppers .

We went to the gym this morning... I am managing to increase my laps ( a bit) and  the number of  leg strengthening machine reps. Means I am exhausted when we get  home... especially since we hit the grocery store afterwards. Thanks to Silver Sneakers... the gym membership is free!!

 The quiche turned out well... I swear Bob ate almost half of a 9 inch pie pan of quiche!! There is enough for a cold leftover dinner...

Forgot to publish last night

 


No comments: