Saturday, April 20, 2024

Hamfest

Bob got up at the crack of dawn to head off for a ham fest.... picking up a helper  ( our grandson) on the way . He had a tables' worth of ham gear he wanted to sell. It was being held in the Ararat Shrine building in KC.

He was back earlier than I expected.. sales were a little slow and both he and Dominic were bored. But he made enough $$$.

The house was quiet without him and Jack ( the older gray striped cat) hunted all over house for him. I worked on things for my next online bear show and took a nap in the recliner. I woke up from a dream where I was being sick... the result from hearing one of the cats being sick?? So I had a mess to clean up! Glad it wasn't mine!

Everyone.. cats and people ... are feeling a little off. Today 's schedule has just been out of wack!!

A ham fest is where people get together to buy and sell ham radio gear.. no piggies involved

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

Based on your title, I jumped to the conclusion that you'd be talking about a food event. Silly me!