Tuesday, September 3, 2019

still not much

Not much happening here.... I've spent my time making things for the next online show and watching the weather updates on Dorian.  We have friends and family on the East coast - Florida and South Carolina. They are all fine.

My grandson is loving his trombone lessons and my grand daughter is learning the ins and outs of being a hostess at Applebee's. At 17 she is not allowed , by law, to waitress where alcohol is served.

My husband has been turning an old Singer treadle sewing machine base into a table for one of his woodworking machines. Much enjoyment on his part... and better than throwing it out!

Our weather doesn't seem to know which direction to go... some days are hot and muggy... others are cool. The mosquitoes doesn't seem to care. They are biting period!! Bug spray doesn't seem to have any affect...


No comments: