Monday, June 11, 2018

actually getting something done

Bob and I went to the plant stall outside of our grocery store and bought flower and two tomatoplants for my deckboxes and the planters out front. Nice to have some color and to move past last winter and spring. We made our jaunt just in time since they are closing for the season shortly.
We have had to "resettle" some of the plants... the squirrels are at it again.  Almost wish I could let Robb's cats out on the deck to chase them away... almost.

I have got my page done for the upcoming online bear show... including all the PayPal buttons. I'll post a link at the end of next week. Enjoyed the "computer work" but was amazed to find out how rusty I am....almost three months of just checking emails, fb, the blogs I follow ... no real work.

BTW... our deck not only has squirrels but so many mosquitoes that sitting outside and eating dinner means multiple welts!!!

Oh well, when it's 95 degrees outside who wants to sit there anyway!!


No comments: