Monday, December 4, 2017

AnnaLee Felt dolls





I started collecting AnnaLee Felt Dolls when we lived in St. Joseph, Mich. back in the late 1970's. I would add one or two a year. Some were given to me as gifts. I think I have enough now ...LOL! These  are on the mantle... Santa and Mrs. Claus and an elf with loads of reindeer!! Even one with a red nose...Rudolph.
There are others displayed around the house... lots of mice, little and a really big one I found at an antique mall. I also have angels... naked, pink and with white wings. Everyone has one, even the grandchildren!
Every year I have to figure out who should go where!!

When Christmas shopping yesterday I found another fawn to add ... very small, all spotted with a wreath around its neck!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I’ve never heard of these, but they sure are cute.