Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Workshop will be closing soon!





















As you can see, we've been quite busy around here. The tree is up, my Annalee's in place and, the lights outside are on! The woodworking tools have been making loads of noise in my husband's garage workshop and my sewing machine has been whirring away like made.... not making bears or bear friends but Christmas pj's, twirly skirts, cooking aprons etc. I don't think my grandkids read my blog so I am safe posting a picture of some of my completed things!

We are having the kids and grandkids over Friday night for dessert and coffee or hot cocoa. We'll have a chance to talk without the excitement of presents....

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ( or if you celebrate another holiday, hope that one is wonderful too!) !

No comments: