Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tommy and FairieBear



We are home again! Our Thanksgiving visit to our son's home in Tulsa was great ( except for being rear ended at a traffic light! Everyone, including the cars, are fine!) We had lots of "tasks" to do... wall paper removal, gutter repairs, bookcase assembly - you get the idea.... which we accomplished!
Of course I took down little bags of bear parts for tv time sewing and managed to finish FairieBear and Tommy with his hobby horse (SOLD)! There are some other things that are WIPs!
My son and I ventured again into the world of home canning... we are beginning to feel comfortable with the process and have promised each other to do it again when he comes here for Christmas! I may try some things without him for Christmas gifts!

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

I particularly love the little horse's head..