Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tunafish

 I decided that turna fish sandwiches would make a satisfactory dinner tonight ... and evidently the cats, Jack and Tigger , did too. As soon as the can opener went to work they were both waiting... waiting.. waiting for their "tunajuice" - the liquid that come in a can of tuna packed in water. I divided the liquid into two cat dishes and they licked them clean... added the empty can on the floor for Tigger which he also made super clean!!

There are a few people -food things they really like - tuna juice and deli sliced chicken , turkey or roast beef!! I don't buy deli meats very often so it really is a treat for them!!



1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Tuna Pops! I have two grandcats. I save the tuna juice in a jar and freeze it. Later I melt it and add 50% water, then use a baster to put the 50/50 mixture in plastic ice cube trays. (Those trays are only used for the Tuna Pops.) I push out the frozen Tuna Pops into a zipper plastic bag, and place that in another baggie to keep the smell contained. The supply goes into my son's freezer. My son puts 1 or 2 in a tiny dish for the cats, and they'll lick it up until it's gone. Linda in Kansas