Friday, February 3, 2023

busy morning

 Up early for my 2nd fluid removal......I can't remember how to spell it!! While Bob and I sat in the waiting room... just the other side of the windows a large Jeep SUV tried to go over a much smaller car. Yes... I said "go over". Then it tried to back off the smaller car. The smaller car's front quarter is shot... tire tracks all over... dents ... broken plastic and so on.

  After my procedure, while we were waiting for valet parking to bring our car, we were told the Jeep was a rental and the driver unfamiliar with the car. The Police were there and luckily no one was hurt!!

When I got home... I rushed up to the computer to see how the online bear show as progressing..

Then I spent the afternoon coughing and feeling miserable... lots of mucus  ... and finally fell asleep in the recliner.... and my chest feels like I have been coughing forever.


2 comments:

Kathy G said...

I hope you feel better soon!

DrumMajor said...

Aw shucks. Having the taps to drain fluid is supposed to help you feel better. Ask the docs what you can take for the discomfort and cough. Linda in Kansas