Sunday, December 16, 2018

goodies arrived

Our boxes going to my husband's siblings have arrived and some opened!! I am glad... a task enjoyed but do want things to get there on time! We live in the Kansas City area and they live in South Carolina, Upstate NY and Florida.

This after noon we are going to Harper Lee's ( my daughter's 7 month old part gigantic bloodhound puppy)  Christmas party. Have you even been to a dog's Christmas party... we haven't. The party is being held by the people who hold dog obedience classes ( Harper is taking them).  My daughter is looking forward to seeing how Harper does with their obstacle course... first time for Harper!

Afterwards my daughter and I are off to buy toys for her non-profit's Santa Tree. Now that our youngest family member is a 6 foot 12 year old we aren't buying toys anymore. So buying for Phoenix Family will be fun!!

Slowly but surely packages are getting wrapped and the door to my bedroom is closed in case someone drops in... The cats don't like that! They want to be free to roam wherever! Jack, they gray striped one, was locked up in the coat closet yesterday. No yowling or anything. Only Tigger the Tripper's reaching under the door told me!!

Our biggest cat surprise has been the fact that the cats have not climbed the tree, knocked anything off the mantle or chewed any lights!! Keeping my fingers crossed that this continues!!





No comments: