Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Prim Folk Fest ... W Des Moines Iowa

The Prim Folk fest is this Saturday ,,,,  It is being held in the Decades Event Venue in West Des Moines, Iowa.  I am expecting to see chain saw carving.... lots of bears.... steam punk items... prim things and so on!!  It should be fun.
   Actual, physical, shows are getting fewer and fewer in the MidWest so I am looking forward to reconnecting with other artists and vendors.  And looking forward to hearing what collectors have to say!
    I have been knitting up a storm... lots of little sweaters made from leftover sock yard.  Here is Thomas wearing a sweater and beret surrounded by more sweaters!

The balls of leftover yarn aren't really enough for large sweaters... I have combined yarns for some. When I run out.... that won't happen for awhile ... I will buy yarn and knit sweaters for bigger bears or bear friends!!

No comments: