Tuesday, November 10, 2015

busy busy busy...

It seems like everything is just around the corner and time is running out!  We spent this morning waiting for our son to be sent home from out patient surgery on his knee. The whole morning was hurry up and wait...we waiting for  them to prep him... then waited with him for the surgeon... back to the waiting room for us... then off to consult with the surgeon after the surgery... back to the waiting room while our son "recovered"... then waited with him for post-op instructions... back to the waiting room till he could be released.. then off to the car to wait at the hospital's door till they could wheelchair him to the door and help him into the car!!!Oh well... thngs look good and he's home!

Plus Christmas and the three online shows are just around the corner....I have almost finished enough new bears for all the three shows and have a dent in my list of home made presents for my family and friends!!
Hooray...

I decided to pull my Mother-in-law's sewing machine out.... it is a black Singer 301A. I had given it a tune up before I put it away ( there is a wonderful local man who knows these old machines inside and out!) . My M-I-L insisted that I needed to learn to sew ( back in 1965) or at least sew better than what my home-ec class had taught me in junior  high. Learn I did and on this machine which still sews like a dream ! This machine is helping me turn out Christmas presents!!

No comments: